Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day

I was having serious issues with this Mothers Day post. All I wanted to do was tell you about the day and delicious meal that I made, but my computer (or this site) kept doing funny things and not saving it. So here it is...better late than never.

After much deliberating, I decided to make momma lunch versus taking the family out to lunch.

Now granted that would have been easier, but cooking is more personal. Don't you think?

So here I am putting my skills to work in the kitchen. It was a great day and super sunny outside so we ate on the patio!

(trying to be Giada and cutting this cabbage, which was harder than you can imagine!)


(happy momma who will probably kill me for putting this picture on the internet)



(dog baby can never be lef t out and wondered what all the goodness was about)



(the finished product of deliciousness. healthy and tasty! I can supply recipes if needed)








No comments: