Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aidan's Preschool Spring Concert

Not a sweeter child has ever lived than my nephew Aidan (hopefully my own kid will be sweet too.) I am not being partial. Aidan is the nicest most kind hearted child/person to ever live.
He will some day grow up to save babies or animals or the world.
Here he is at his spring concert on Tuesday night showing off his artwork.
Here a few things I have to say about this concert: I will start off with the fact that it was only 25 minutes long and I almost missed it. Had to shower after the gym and blah blah blah. I guess 25 minutes is all that you can keep 3-5 year olds occupied? They were super cute (none cuter than Aidy though.) Singing and twirling their little hearts out!
Howevah; the parents of preschoolers are not cute. At the first peep 95% of them were on their feet videotaping. I'm wondering if they seriously watch these things? Also when the director of the program said they were going to dismiss the kids to their assigned waiting area and the parents were to wait until they were back to get them, what did they all do? You got it. Run over there and cause chaos. No wonder all these kids have selective hearing.
*Side note*I can say these things because I am not a parent...only an aunt and caregiver he he!!
Afterward he was so excited about his performance! He wanted to say hi to all the kids and introduce us to all his friends. I love it. Also Aidan loves to get dressed up...look how handsome he looks in his striped shirt and sweater vest!

No comments: