Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday

For the first time in the longest time I can remember:
I do not have a case of the Mondays!
I am seriously in such a good mood, it is shocking.
I'm pretty sure it's because I turned over some new "leaves" at work and some great new relationships that are starting and some bad ones that are ending.
This post will probably be rambly because I feel rambly. All I want to do is talk and spread my cheer to all around me. I had a really great weekend and spent some quality time talking to the "right" people. I have alot of people in my life that just take and take.
It's nice to have a listening ear from time to time and not just people who want to talk about the woes in their own life.
So I was sitting here thinking about this great day and how I feel optimistic about things in the first time in forever and I get this email from Kim:
Subject: This is why we are starting the week off right
A. we ran for a cause on sat
B. we didn’t drink this weekend
C. we went out with new people
D. we saw old friends and caught up with people we don’t always see
E. went to church
F. listened to motivational speaking
Funny how getting out and doing good things makes one feel good!
For real...this true! I've made it to 12:32 and no one has ruined my mood! I'm not going to dare anyone to try, but I really hope I can make this optimism LAST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooo hooo!!! I love it! I'm calling to get more details tonight.