Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today

I am convinced today is not going to suck. Why you ask? Well, because I won't let it. The last few days have been hellish for me. And the thing is I usually don't let every bad situation get to me. I try and "rise above it" and just trust that everything happens for a reason. Lately that has been a struggle and I find myself giving in to negativity. We all know the cycle. Anger, negativity, hopelessness, more anger...it goes on and on. I've been giving in to that cycle more and more since January and now basically i'm sick of being sick and tired and angry.
I've really got alot of good things going for me and even better things ahead. So even if I can't see them right now, it's not a good time to give up and bury my head (even though I really want to.)
So i'm already having a good day just realizing all of this. Wow i'm wise! HA HA!

No comments: