Friday, April 3, 2009

Funny Story

I have four nieces and nephews: Madeleine (9) Jonah (7) Aidan (5) Sophie (2) they are the loves of my life for real. I'd step in front of a bus for any of them...
They've been on spring break this week and took a trip to Iceland to visit their dad/my brother since he isn't back in the States yet. Last night at dinner I was asking them how it was etc, and I asked Maddie about her old basketball coach (when I visited last fall they were convinced he was my boyfriend.)
This is how the conversation went:
Me - did you see the basketball coach?
Maddie - your boyfriend? No...wait how can you have two boyfriends?
Jonah - Yeah she has two!
Maddie - the basketball coach and Robert Pattinson!
Aidan - is Robert the guy who looks like this guy? (runs to get the Twilight dvd cover, points to Edward)
Me - Yes that's Robert Pattinson
Aidan - Your boyfriend is a vampire?
Jonah - He was in Twilight? I love vampires! Can we watch it?
Me - uh...i'm not sure...uh probably not...

No comments: