Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I want to be famous!


Did that title fool you? I've always wanted to be famous. As a kid I would dream about entering Star Search, but I couldn't sing and I couldn't dance (yet.) I wanted to be a model and idolized Cindy Crawford. But then I pretty much stopped growing in the 5th grade and that dream was stomped on too.
Fast forward to college and reality tv. Oh did I want to be on the Real World...but there was NO WAY I could act the fool and not get disowned by my parents. Looking back they would probably be over it by now and I should've gone for it. The Bachelor? Way too many pool/drinking parties I couldn't explain away. But I guess there's still time for that one?
This is all leading up to me talking about this photo shoot I did on Sunday. My friend Holly is starting a website for her salon and asked a few of us friends/clients to model our hair. Awesome. Fun.
Some of the highlights included: getting our nails done by an awesomely funny manicurist and airbrush makeup. That's right...airbrush makeup! I may never be in another photo shoot, but at least i've gotten my makeup literally painted on my face.
Here are some of the amateur pics from the day! Enjoy!

No comments: