Monday, January 25, 2010

Twofer

This is a two-for-one because I did not have the energy to blog yesterday. I had small eyes all day from my late night/early morning on Saturday...but I won't complain about the tiredness, because this weekend was one of the best i've had in a long time!!
Surprisingly for a Monday this one was not bad.
However it wasn't bad because it was R-A-N-D-O-M!
People continue to surprise me both good and bad. Mostly good today. Despite the busyness at work I was not annoyed (bonus!)
Okay so random story of the night. I went out to get my laptop bag out of my trunk and this homeless man comes out of nowhere! Nowhere! "ma'am ma'am he says, I just need some money for white castle. It's cold out here and i'm hungry." Now i'm no fool so I kept a safe distance from him, but I did feel super super bad because it was in fact cold and starting to snow. So I told him "obviously I just came out to my car to get something I have no money on me, but i'll be happy to go and get you some food." So I run upstairs and literally there's not much in my apartment that's giveaway-able.
So I end up finding: a jello cup, a pudding cup, an orange, some chicken salad Kim said wasn't good, Triscuits, Rice Krispies and String Cheese. I don't think he honestly thought I would come back...but I did and tossed the bag at him from a safe distance. The End.

No comments: