Monday, January 4, 2010

Recap Failure

So I totally failed at recapping 2009. I just ran out of time...or maybe I was unmotivated? I don't actually know that anyone reads this either, so maybe I was just recapping it for myself? Either way as far as you know my year ended in April ha ha!! No actually it was a really good year! I felt discouraged on New Years Eve when reading a bunch of Facebook statuses that said things to the effect of "good riddance 2009!"
Now I know the economy was not good, and the housing market still sucked etc etc. But for me (and everything is about me) it was a good year. I learned alot about myself and took alot of steps in doing things for myself and not everyone else. Sometimes I think I substituted enabling one group of people to enable another, but that's not entirely true. I accomplished alot of goals and took action to better my life professionally, personally and most importantly spiritually.
I truly do feel like I grew up alot in 2009. I also eliminated a few one sided relationships and have made new friends who I believe are in my life to stay. I learned what it's like to meet a companion and now know the characteristics i'd like that companion to have.
I hate the fact that I might be jinxing myself, but seriously, 2010 is off to a great start! I know that if 2009 was a rebuilding year, than this one will build on all it's successes! Cheers 2010!

No comments: