Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Girl Crush

No it's not what you think. But yesterday was a monumental day for me. Ever since I started working out at the gym in Nationwide there's this girl i've tried to talk to a few times, but no instant connection was made (if you know me, you know I love the instant connections:)
This girl is tall, and fit and has the prettiest long blonde hair! Usually she's the type of girl i'd be jealous of, but I gave up being jealous of other people a long time ago!! Her dedication to the gym is truly admirable and I think she works out twice a day (I can't confirm this because it would take a bit of "recon" if you know-what-i'm-sayin!)
So yesterday i'm in the locker room and Allison starts chatting me up! We talked about how we're both trying to read more this year AND work out even when we're tired!! Commonalities!
Then she asks my name and says "oh it's beautiful!"
So Allison who works in the OGC...my new friend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=prevacid suspension recipe ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg