Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cloudy With A Chance Of Sun

I am not particularly feeling sunny today. Now I can almost always complain with the best of them, but it's not for real. Today I am feeling like all I want to do is nag about the unfairness of my life. Oh and other peoples stupidity. Yes stupidity and selfishness are really really the underlying issues today.
I do not understand selfishness AT ALL. I am not always sweet, but a giver-of-myself I am...always. I will show you evidence to support that statement if you don't believe. I'm just not sure why there are a couple of people in my life that always always have to put themselves first? I mean seriously get your head out of your a** because you reap what you sow. And when you so obnoxious behavior...be scurred. Just sayin.
Also since I am on a roll-why must there always be someone who can't just "do" something? You wanted to "do" it right? Whatever that is: take on a new challenge, do something nice for someone else etc etc. Then WHY? WHY must you make such a big deal out of it? I do not want to here all the caveats and ugh moments you are having. No one forced your hand. Don't make me feel bad that you are unable to manage. I've managed much more difficult situations. Just sayin.
So there. Now I feel better. Now I can save the people I talk to all day everyday the very painful process of hearing me groan. Love you guys - thanks for listening!!

No comments: