Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twilight

I really considered starting a new blog where all I did was talk about Twilight. Not just Twilight, but New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Maybe even a third where all I did was talk about Robert Pattinson? You see these books have opened up a new world for me. Maybe this sounds lame, but I know there are alot of people who would say the same. I had been getting bored. Bored with the tv (my favorite thing ever) bored with going out (which I loathe and love simultaneously) and hadn't read a good book (unless you count chick-lit as good) in forever.
So here comes another weekend...my brother and I have been going to the movies once a week for as long as I can remember. We were off to see Four Christmases which I was pretty confident showed all the funny parts in the previews, but we went anyway. Well it was lame. the funny parts were in fact in the previews. Unsatisfied he suggested we see Twilight. I can now shamefully say I was hesitant. I'm not one for sci-fi. Sci-fi this was NOT. I loved it! GRIPPED immediately moment by moment watching Edward and Bella and Emmett and Rosalie and Carlisle and Alice and Esme and yes even sorta creepy Jasper and super dumb Charlie. Don't get me started on Jacob just yet, there will be plenty of time for that.
So back to my new favorite thing to talk about; TWILIGHT!! I love it. I love the story lines, the characters and yes now i'm loving the actors maybe not Kristen Stewart so much, but i'm not drinking the Kristen haterade just yet...
Fast forward 3 or so months and now i've succumbed to blogging about it. Better for you than listening to me whine about other non-important things:)))

No comments: