Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Letters to Ellen


So i'm into Twilight. Actually i'm into Robert Pattinson. My four nieces and nephews so his name...they're 9,7,5 and 2 just to add a little perspective.

Today I stole an old Entertainment Weekly from my dentists office because he was on the cover. This cover over here to the left!
So anyways in my quest to meet him (I just want to ask him to lunch. No pressure) I started a letter writing campaign to Ellen. She makes dreams come true! I've stated to her that I will write her a letter a day until she lets me be her correspondent the premier of New Moon in LA in November!
I thought I would track the reasons I am giving her here, so that when asked I can recite without incident.
#1...it will be the best 30th birthday present that she can give me

No comments: