Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Year in Review - March

So March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb? Or is that May? Anyway...from what I can remember March was also pretty good. It started out with Kim and my annual trip to Florida to visit her rents who vacation there every year. This year we traveled with Abigail who was going down to visit her dad at the Sun-N-Fun Park (yes you read that correctly.)


Then shortly after that I drove with my mom to Nashville for Sam's wedding shower.



Also in between those two things there was a work dinner. Now i've gone to many work dinners before, but this one was significant. Someday, maybe someday I will tell you why.

Also there was the photo shoot for Holly's website where we got to pretend we were famous for a day and have our hair and makeup done. It was glamorous, fabulous and fun!





No comments: