Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bad Dreams

So I have to blog about this because it was just so strange. I didn't even eat anything weird and the last thing I watched before bed was Glee and that certainly isn't scary.
So I dreamt about four things last night and I remember them all so clearly:
1. I was part of a really large family only the parents chose to acknowledge some of the kids. They would number off and say the kids names out loud. I was number 32. Oddly enough my real life little bro was number 31 and he did not get acknowledged either. Then the parents took all the #'s 1-30 shopping for new bathing suits.
2. There was an alligator loose in my bedroom. It was in my old room 2 houses ago in Worthington, and this was all discovered while I was laying in my bed. My dad moved the bed while I laid in it - paralyzed with fright. It wasn't behind the bed and they deduced that it must have climbed into the mattress! So I continue to lay there and whimper and woke myself up with the sound of my whimpering (this part is not in the dream, I was really scared!)
This dream was right before 3 AM, because then I couldn't fall back asleep...
3. I was dating Tony Romo. Walking through the streets pretending to be non chalant about my hot shot boyfriend. I would go and visit Tony in Dallas on his "off days." One time we were at brunch and he was telling everyone how much of a better person he was because of me:) Sweet.
4. This one is a little vague but my close group of friends were all walking through the Nationwide parking garage trying to get to a party. The garage was some sort of maze and there was alot of shouting. But, Alicia was pregnant which is accurate, but Jen H was there (and we haven't hung out with her in quite awhile.)

So anyone want to take a stab and analyze these for me??

No comments: