Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Bachelor

Brace yourselves. I haven't been on my soapbox for at least a couple of days! So I know The Bachelor is entertaining and all, i've watched most seasons, but really - is this really the reality that single people live in? Now I know that a good man is hard to find, but these girls are definitely desperate and bordering on having zero self respect. If the guy that you were dating flat out told you he was seeing three other girls - i'm sorry, not seeing sleeping with, would you really stick around to see if he loved you the most? If you would, we gots to talk!!
Okay so I know that this is a tv show and therefore my little rant is slightly ridiculous, but honestly!! When you're a)divorced and on a dating show b)divorced and saying you've never been in love c)divorced and going straight to being engaged to someone else without a little time in between...you might be headed for divorce again. Just sayin.
I just feel bad because it is hard to find someone, but this really really isn't the way to go about it!

No comments: