Monday, September 28, 2009

The Last 6 Days...

SO MUCH GOING ON!! See my next post for deets on the next 30 days of my life!
Volleyball tournament on Tuesday. Losing to the only team that beat us although I truly believe we could've beat them were it not for the mind games. Wednesday getting much needed "roots" fixed up and truly loving and finding new hair girl. Thank you Olivia who also happens to live a couple of blocks away from me. Coming home to pre Kings of Leon party and my first love standing in my apartment. Weird. Supposedly many peoples first love. I don't really care about that. Ha. Bodega then the Schott for the Kings who rocked. And apparently have songs that I have never heard before. At the Rossi after-the-show and staying up WAY too late. Thursday. Someone hustling down the stairs when I wake up for work. Vomit. Vomit. Pick up Kari at the airport and go say hi to mom. Mediocre lunch and two hours at F21. ROWE boutique fashion show. Chatting up Terri Stevens from Project Runway like we're old friends. Models walking a catwalk around a pool. Is this really my life? Kristin is still one of the most kind people I have ever known. Falling in love with foldover boots:) Kari gets to try a Rossi burger and I meet spot some Blue Jackets. This could be a really fun season. Get two Charley Horses. Two for realz. Friday is pancakes and strolling through Short North/Arena District/Downtown. Happy Hour at Hyde Park and Elderflower Martini's. Oh and the Blue Jackets again. Vino 100. Bar 23 with Josh and Joe from High School. Did I already say vomit? Street Meet. Cannot call it Meat. Also disgusting. Waking up very late on Saturday and missing yoga at Lulu. Egg Sandwiches for breakfast made by yours truly. Driving through campus because it's too rainy to tailgate. Going to my mom's to see the kiddos. Back to F21 and back to the airport. Tim Hortons for soup. I still can't walk v good:( Crew game with mom and dad, doesn't rain at all! Yippee. Take a Saturday night off and sleep in on Sunday. Church then grocery store. Returning M.A.C. that I don't need, but really want. Endless activity of putting stuff away. Over to Molly's to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. Cookies. Ugh Monday and back at my desk. Wishing I could say what I need to say. 6 days. Wow!

No comments: