Friday, September 18, 2009

Counting Down

As a annoying as it is to others, my brain literally swirls around with dates (events, Birthdays, vacations, doctor appointments) and literally works in two weekend increments.
In otherwise within a two week time span from today, which I consider the weekend, I can to-a-fault tell you what's going on everyday and everynight. Now this isn't any big deal, but I can also tell this to you for most of the people I know who have let me in on their calendar. See what's that's annoying? I always know what's going on. In a way I pride myself on it.
So anywhoozers here are some things i'm counting down to in the next few weeks:
Tuesday 9/22 - Volleyball Tournament! I have really enjoyed volleyball this summer and in my opinion have possibly improved???
Wednesday 9/23 - Kings of Leon concert! Super annoying lately to try and get people on board with doing activities. Super.
Oh well, my bro and his girlfriend want to go, so i'll be the third wheel and hopefully the plans will stick!?!
Thursday 9/24 - Kari is commiiinnggg!!! My best friend from college and one of my closest friends in general!! Cannot wait to spend time with her and just get caught up! Also ROWE Fashion Show that night...new friends, cocktails etc. Oh an excuse to wear something real cute!
Friday 9/25 - Kari love fest continued and hopefully a chance for her to meet the boy! Cross yo fingers and yo toes:)
Saturday 9/26 - Illinois in town to play the Buckeyes AND wait for it...the hottest man alive - David Beckham. Becks better keep his fine ass healthy and show me what he's got (on the pitch of course!)
Oh and lets not forget...it's right around 45 days until I turn dirty 30...ugh!!!

No comments: