Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey!

For whatever reason I always find myself blogging more when things aren't going well for me. It's not intentional, but I guess when things are going well for me - i'm out enjoying the good times!
So I thought it would only be appropriate that I mention that this has been a really good week!
Alot of it always has to do with perspective. I made a decision towards the end of last week that I was no longer going to get bogged down by all the BS. That I would rise above it and focus on the good. Totally worked! Yes, things are not perfect, but my attitude not sucking definitely helps with the imperfections:)

Exodus 14:13-14
13Moses told the people, Fear not; stand still (firm, confident, undismayed) and see the salvation of the Lord which He will work for you today. For the Egyptians you have seen today you shall never see again.
14The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.

No comments: