Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello June

I seriously cannot believe it's June! What the heck happened to May? Not that I mind because the weather was a total suckfest in May. Everyday was a worse hair day than the one before it. But as stated in my previous blog some pretty good things have been happening to me...well except one. I did not get the Communications position that I was trying for. It was a super fast process, or lack there of...but looks like i'm stuck being Scoot's assistant for now. It's not so bad, just not a step in the way of my actual career. But as most people who work at NW would concur "we're happy just to a have a job." So I guess I will continue with this leaf turning which has turned out to be quite successful, and do an even better job at this than before.

No comments: