Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kaaleeeffooourrniiaa-Original post 5.28/07

On my recent venture to California, as always I was learning. Learning about myself, others, and about the amazing scenery in our country. We truly are lucky to live in such a beautiful world. In California I learned several things-i'm going to list them in no particular order:
1. The best place for me to live may not be the Midwest-Chicago is my #1, but San Francisco is # 1 1/2
2. There is a good reason I am a hermit...let's just say I can't hang like I used to.
3. I am capable of meeting people anywhere! I've been getting a little discouraged because here in the C-Bus I have not lived up to my sparkly self.
4. People come into your life for many different reasons. You should embrace each of these people. It may not always end up that you stay friends, but each person comes into our lives and leaves us with something special.
5. God loves and protects us no matter where we are or what we do. I've done so many stupid things, but i've always been protected! Even fun can be stupid when you don't realize the consequences. I'm so thankful for all the opportunities i've had, but most of all the safety i've had during them!
There will be much more coming from this blog...stay tuned!

No comments: